Happy Birthday Smooth1

flop170

Thanks guys!! My wife got me a huge car detailing care package from Griot's......She really does love me!! LOL! So this weekend I'll be installing my coilovers, and then detailing the car. Of course I'll post afterwards.

Happy b'day big guy! You're not gonna need to juice up the a/c to compensate for ALL of those candles on the cake, are ya'? :lol::cheers:

Happy b'day big guy! You're not gonna need to juice up the a/c to compensate for ALL of those candles on the cake, are ya'? :lol::cheers:

Yeah, my neighbor is a firefighter, so we'll just have him on stand by as they ignite my cake. LOL!!!

Smooth, I wish you the very best.

Happy Birthday! :cheers:

Thanks JENunnez.

All of you here have become a part of my "net family". I allways look forward to hearing from all of you.

All of you here have become a part of my "net family". I allways look forward to hearing from all of you.

In that case, can I have $50 for gas, dad? :lol:

Thanks Blake and SW03ES!

Hey raymsixsix!, I haven't seen you around much lately?!,

No, no real plans tonight other than a quiet night. This weekend the whole family and I will get together for a big dinner. They are surprising me with where this year. The joke has been me asking questions for clues like:

Does the restaraunt have Mc happy meal? Should I bring the Denny's 241 coupon with me? :lol:

Thanks Blake and SW03ES!

Hey raymsixsix!, I haven't seen you around much lately?!,

No, no real plans tonight other than a quiet night. This weekend the whole family and I will get together for a big dinner. They are surprising me with where this year. The joke has been me asking questions for clues like:

Does the restaraunt have Mc happy meal? Should I bring the Denny's 241 coupon with me? :lol:

Yeah I've been MIA here lately, with moonlighting at a new job and such. Things are starting to simmer down a bit so I'll be more visible... You know something, I just realized that you have the same bday as a cousin of mine... LOL man I'm sure they'll take you to atleast Cheesecake Factory at Millenia or something haha, but with the economy in its state, you never know LOL

or should you bring a whole bunch of 1 dollar bills with you????? B)

ROTFLMAO!! I laid that one on em today! My brother was the only one to get it. I had to explain what that meant to my mom and my wife. I guess that's a good thing!! LOL!!

Smoothie,

Bonnie and I send our very best wishes for your happiest of Birthdays!!!!!

You are one "smooth" dude!!

Thanks Randy and Bonnie. Good to hear from you both.

Yeah I've been MIA here lately, with moonlighting at a new job and such. Things are starting to simmer down a bit so I'll be more visible... You know something, I just realized that you have the same bday as a cousin of mine... LOL man I'm sure they'll take you to atleast Cheesecake Factory at Millenia or something haha, but with the economy in its state, you never know LOL

Well, your cousin and I actually share the same birthday as John Lennon also. Every year I buy a small tree from this nursery down the road, and I plant it somewhere. This year, I planted it next to the youths group home I do some volenteer work at. Some of the kids there helped me and when I told them about it, they actually didn't know who John Lennon was!! (Shaking head in major dissappointment.) So, I'm bringing in my cd for them to listen to it.

When I find out I'll post it here. Maybe we can start a guessing contest and see who is right. LOL! I was hoping Texas De Brazil, Charlie's Steak House or Gina's on the Water.

or should you bring a whole bunch of 1 dollar bills with you????? B)

ROTFLMAO!! I laid that one on em today! My brother was the only one to get it. I had to explain what that meant to my mom and my wife. I guess that's a good thing!! LOL!!

Smoothie,

Bonnie and I send our very best wishes for your happiest of Birthdays!!!!!

You are one "smooth" dude!!

Thanks Randy and Bonnie. Good to hear from you both.

Well, your cousin and I actually share the same birthday as John Lennon also. Every year I buy a small tree from this nursery down the road, and I plant it somewhere. This year, I planted it next to the youths group home I do some volenteer work at. Some of the kids there helped me and when I told them about it, they actually didn't know who John Lennon was!! (Shaking head in major dissappointment.) So, I'm bringing in my cd for them to listen to it.

When I find out I'll post it here. Maybe we can start a guessing contest and see who is right. LOL! I was hoping Texas De Brazil, Charlie's Steak House or Gina's on the Water.

What??? They didn't know who John Lennon was? LOL thats the generation gap for ya I suppose... Man I'd be pushing for Charley's steakhouse. You guys have the flagship store over there. I've been to the one here a few times, and it's always great.

Man, that looks great!! Is that one of your creations? I love steak and Lobster!

Geez..... We're on "rice & beans"!!!!! :o

I'd have to have a garage sale to get enough cash together to buy a Steak & Lobster dinner!!! :(

I could cash in my 101K!!??? :huh:

LOL!!

I saw a bumper sticker that made laugh. It said

" Wouldn't it be a great day when all of our children had pencils, paper and crayons, along with a nice surplus of the latest books for learning, and our US military needed to have a bake sale to buy a bomb!" LOL!!!!!!!

Bin bizzzzy lately so haven't bin around much, but whadooeye see when I get back - everbody's got a g'damm birthday goin on. So here goes ... to the smooooth one at the LOC, here's a Ramirez Orange Smoothie. Enjoy and all the best for a belated HB! :cheers:

Orange_Smoothy.jpg

Thanks Alexander. I had a nice time with the family and I spent the day doing a coilover swap on my 350, and detailed it. It was a good day.