19 Lowenhart Ld1

Hi

Anyone know what size of tires they should use on 19x8.5 rims???? I am not sure i could use 2 different set of tires??? Front 245/35/19 and rear 255/35/19 or 265/30/19????? But all my 4rims is 19x8.5 the offset is +43. So i dont know should i just put all 245/35/19 all around. Any advice will greatfully help. :)

Thank and Merry Xmas ;)

kinda of a hard decision, i run 235/45/20's on mine and that's with 20's. Check a site that will give you a reccomended tire size. www.rdmwheels.com has that. and if you use AIM or AOL then you can add RDMwheels to your buddylist and Instant Message them and ask. They give good advise. i asked about 20" Lowenhart LD1, so i'm sure they can give you advise on 19". Hope that Helps!

Thank for the advice but i have all 4 same size rims 19x8.5. I dont think i could fit 265/30/19 rear on 19.8.5. Indypwr what is the rim size for the front and read. Are those stagger????Blazing_lex do you have any idea where can i fix or get the one spear LD1 rims. I missing center cap screw and one bent rim. Thank a million :D

P.S i will post my picture when i am done with everything. <_<