New Adjustable Camber Kit

Well, it's just that. An adjustable camber kit should be out for the IS 250/350's in mid November. They are in a testing phase right now. THMotorsports put up a post regarding it after I called them and started asking about it. ( I just bought coilovers for my IS 350 and so I wanted to know if they were coming out with one yet or not.) And it does look like yes. That is awsome news for those who have a lowered suspension or tire wear issues!

• 2 months later...

Well, it's just that. An adjustable camber kit should be out for the IS 250/350's in mid November. They are in a testing phase right now. THMotorsports put up a post regarding it after I called them and started asking about it. ( I just bought coilovers for my IS 350 and so I wanted to know if they were coming out with one yet or not.) And it does look like yes. That is awsome news for those who have a lowered suspension or tire wear issues!

Any update on these?

• 5 months later...

Any update on these?

I imported the camber adjusters from Eibach USA so finally got my geometry back within specification and sorted out the minor tyre wear issues I had with the lowered suspension :)

post21241118827.jpg post21241118991.jpg post21241119060.jpg