2008 Es350 Navigation Fuse

njsges

It could be in the driver's side footwell. Pop off the cover, and there will be a list on the cover with the names of the fuses present. That's where it was on the 2006 GS300. People with SUV's have said the nav fuse was found in the hood (another fuse panel location). It should be named TV1 or Entertainment.

there is nothing labeled tv or entertainment in the driver fuse area. the problem is i can't get the cover off the fuse box in the hood. there is the cover over all of the compartment except the engine, and i can't get that off without breaking the 7-8 snaps that hold it in place.

there is nothing labeled tv or entertainment in the driver fuse area. the problem is i can't get the cover off the fuse box in the hood. there is the cover over all of the compartment except the engine, and i can't get that off without breaking the 7-8 snaps that hold it in place.

You don't have to break the "snaps" to get them off. If you look closely at the top of the "snap" you will notice the center pin is separate from the body. Use a small screwdriver or knife blade to pry up the center pin and pull it up about 1/4", this releases the three fingers on the body and the entire "snap" can be removed. When putting it back in, be careful not to break off any of the fingers and push the body down all the way. Once the body is seated, push the pin all the way down and this locks it in place.

What problem are you having with the NAV? I don't have the NAV, but I assume it is built into the radio (at least the display). I think Radio No. 1 (fuse 25 in the engine compartment is the dash mounted radio fuse.

John

I am trying to use an older version of the navigation software since the passenger is unable to make any adjustments to the nav or phone once we have started driving. I did not know this before I purchased the vehicle, otherwise I may not have gotten the nav and just used my garmin. If you are at all familiar with this, I would greatly appreciate some help.

NJ

I am trying to use an older version of the navigation software since the passenger is unable to make any adjustments to the nav or phone once we have started driving. I did not know this before I purchased the vehicle, otherwise I may not have gotten the nav and just used my garmin. If you are at all familiar with this, I would greatly appreciate some help.

NJ

I can't help with the NAV, I don't have one. I have an in dash NAV in my Corvette and I vowed to never get another one. The only saving grace of the Corvette NAV is the superb integration with the Heads Up Display (HUD), you never have to look at the NAV once you set your destination. I also like my Garmin and it is a lot cheaper to update.

John