2000 Ls400 In Mpls For Parts

jabari879

I don't think I would be so quick to throw in the towel if you have paperwork to show the premium was paid. Are there any lawyers around that can steer this guy in the right direction?

Heartbroken,

Sorry to hear about your accident!! If you really part out the car? I would be very interested in the center aircondtion event, and all the wood in the center console area. If your interior is tan ? I would like to buy the steering wheel. My email address is bluduck93@juno.com

I would hire a lawyer honestly...
Me too; a '00 model with less than 90,000 miles is worth too much ($10k-$12k according to KBB private party) to just let the insurance company off the hook.

Me too; a '00 model with less than 90,000 miles is worth too much ($10k-$12k according to KBB private party) to just let the insurance company off the hook.

You do not need a lawyer. The state insurance commission is the only call you need to make. If you indeed were paid up and nothing else is amiss you will not have a problem. Heck the local newspaper could make a story of this if your facts are accurate.

By the way, where is there snow already? Those pics have me asking a lot of questions now.

We will wait for his response to the snow in the pics which is strange for Minnesota this time of year.

Hopefully it is a real story as i could use a few parts as well.

To validate the story posting the vin and the paint code from the door jam would do.

I have a 2000 ls400.I need the brake booster and master cylinder,can you provide????

thanks

I am soooo sad to have to do this but I am selling the undamaged parts of my 2000 LS400. I had a front end accident at the end of February 2008 and my insurance company SCREWED me!! They said they had dropped me 3 weeks prior for non payment (which wasnt true. I have billing statements and bank statements to prove my payments). I dont have the money or time to fight them in court so... I made the difficult decision to sell the useable parts.

I have included a picture of the vehicle in both the good and bad condition. The car is from Florida so it has everything except heated seats. No navigation. Everything was in mint condition as I loved this classic car and kept up with all scheduled maintenance. I come from a LS family so I know the value and it breaks my heart to do this. Seriously, if I had the money, I would fix it myself, even though the repairs cost almost as much as the car itself. It has just under 90K miles.

Let me know what you need. The entire interior is intact. Just the front end was damaged.

Peace,

Heartbroken J

Oh yeah: Fvck Liberty Mutual!!

Images

1. _Hs0gM5-2T81FOYfoz05B4hYCwYoxG4_.jpg

2. _FEzoAd7sz9dG836tzAlDcXgR0fHygBE.jpg

3. 4EW6zBXLnD_XcLvIxIWKgRk_FhCHY3YC.jpg

Direct Links to Pics

1. http://item.slide.com/r/1/205/i/NLslyb133D...IpaT_93Gevp6vH/

2. http://item.slide.com/r/1/109/i/o08rIidA7j...wAb3tlEwjhoplg/

3. http://item.slide.com/r/1/71/i/_Nj3qRnItj9...yYFYpC97vdPnhH/

I don't think I would be so quick to throw in the towel if you have paperwork to show the premium was paid. Are there any lawyers around that can steer this guy in the right direction?

Heartbroken,

Sorry to hear about your accident!! If you really part out the car? I would be very interested in the center aircondtion event, and all the wood in the center console area. If your interior is tan ? I would like to buy the steering wheel. My email address is bluduck93@juno.com

My interior is grey... I am looking more into the situation to figure out all my options. If there is a way I can get the insurance company to honor my claim then that's what I'm going to do. I keep you posted on the progress and let you know what's up ASAP!

You do not need a lawyer. The state insurance commission is the only call you need to make. If you indeed were paid up and nothing else is amiss you will not have a problem. Heck the local newspaper could make a story of this if your facts are accurate.

By the way, where is there snow already? Those pics have me asking a lot of questions now.

Blake...

Thank you for your advice. I appreciate the concern people have expressed about my situation. It certainly has been stressful. I am going to get moving on my investigation.

As I explained in my original post, the accident took place in February 2008, February 29, 2008 to be exact; a day I won't soon forget (I will probably despise leap year for years to come). I also explained that I would post before and after pics. The before pictures are from winter 2008 and the damaged picture is from March 1, 2008, the day after the accident at the tow lot.

For the record, there is no snow in Minneapolis right now. Hope this reply addresses your concerns. Wish me good fortune in dealing with the insurance company... I'm pretty sure its totalled but what they did to me is WRONG!

• 2 weeks later...