Ls460 On An 91 Ls400

slicclex

They may fit, but the car will likely be very uncomfortable after they are installed. Your car's suspension was designed for 15" wheels. Putting 18"(?) LS460 wheels on it will probably make the car ride much rougher.

No I was aware that the ride would be rougher. I would probably have to upgrade my suspension as well since the wheel well will be filled in with 18's.

Also thinking about buying H&R's or Eibachs springs. Anyone know what kind of struts will still give me somewhat of smooth ride and better handling (less rollover)?

• 4 years later...

Sorry, I had to use adapters and The lug nut and studs are different as well as the PCD. There were other things I had to do to make it work. I was responding to "They may fit, but the car will likely be very uncomfortable after they are installed. Your car's suspension was designed for 15" wheels. Putting 18"(?) LS460 wheels on it will probably make the car ride much rougher." Should have been clearer what I was talking about.