Keyless Remote Fobs

A few weeks ago I lost my keys ( I am using the valet spare). And I am trying to get a replacement HYQ1512Y off of ebay ( I have some weird antispam filter on my computer which won't let me get the confirmation email :angry: ). I've seen apparently identical Toyota fobs...can I reprogram one of these...even though the FCC id dosen't match?

You need to go to the dealership. The one thing you never do with a lexus is lose the keys. It's very, very expensive.

I worked in Toyota/Lexus Parts and people would come to the cashier in tears when the bill for losing their keys was $1300.

I don't know how to get out of paying a bundle of money to fix your problem.

Sorry :cries:

For my '95 ES, if I lose my key, or it huffs out, it's $475 plus a re-programing fee. I take good care of it.

• 5 weeks later...
I MAKE LEXUS KEYS ALL DAY, NEWER OR OLDER. THE HIGH SECURITY BLADES, THE ONES WHERE THE MODULES HAVE TO BE REPLACED I CAN DO THEM WITHOUT REPLACING THE MODULE, AND THE NEWER MODELS WITH THE KEY FOBS I CAN ALSO PROGRAM. I OWN A LOCKSMITH COMPANY IN CHICAGO.

THANK YOU,

JUNIOR

Chitown, I am in Fort Worth but have family in chicago.

I have a Lexus ES300 2003 and the remotes are cracked and falling apart.

What can you make me a couple of spares for ? I have all keys, master and all.

Do you know anything about updating the gps dvd ?

• 2 months later...
I MAKE LEXUS KEYS ALL DAY, NEWER OR OLDER. THE HIGH SECURITY BLADES, THE ONES WHERE THE MODULES HAVE TO BE REPLACED I CAN DO THEM WITHOUT REPLACING THE MODULE, AND THE NEWER MODELS WITH THE KEY FOBS I CAN ALSO PROGRAM. I OWN A LOCKSMITH COMPANY IN CHICAGO.

THANK YOU,

JUNIOR

I have a lexus 2006 gs300. I have the master fob. I need to program another. Can you send me programing instructions at: caramoe@yahoo.com

or refer to elsewhere.

Thanks.