Disable Vdim - Is350

On the 08' and 09' models, the trac control button is the VDIM button. After you start the car, press the trac button and hold it for a few seconds until the VDIM light comes on the dash as well. Now you have completely turned off the VDIM and traction control system. So if you just press the trac button and the trac light comes on your dash, you have only turned off the traction control system. IF you push the button and hold it until the other light comes on also, then it's completely off.

On the 08' and 09' models, the trac control button is the VDIM button. After you start the car, press the trac button and hold it for a few seconds until the VDIM light comes on the dash as well. Now you have completely turned off the VDIM and traction control system. So if you just press the trac button and the trac light comes on your dash, you have only turned off the traction control system. IF you push the button and hold it until the other light comes on also, then it's completely off.

There is no TRAC button on my car. I think that may be because there is a distinction between the IS350 which comes with VDIM (i.e. integrated ABS, EPS, TRAC, VSC, etc) and other models (e.g. IS250) that come only with TRAC/VSC. Does that make sense? Since the manual is somewhat generic to all models, is it possible that the IS350 does not have the ability to disable the VDIM as opposed to other models with only TRAC/VSC which can be disabled.