What's New For 2009?

Waldokind

The Lexus web site says nothing I can find about what's new, if anything, about the 2009 ES350.

I've had my 2008 for two months now and absolutely love it!! I feel even better there's not an ES370 out there yet to make me feel left-behind. :D

I picked up my '08 ES350 teo days ago and the dealer was just getting in the '09s. There is no difference in the car. Matador red is a new color that was added that previously was available on the IS and GS.

I picked up my '08 ES350 teo days ago and the dealer was just getting in the '09s. There is no difference in the car. Matador red is a new color that was added that previously was available on the IS and GS.

I think the only differences between the 2009 and the 2008 are the change in the red color and elapsed time added to the Multi-Information display.

If you look at the current Lexus Web site ES350 pricing information you will also notice the the price of the 2009 ES350 with the Premium Plus package is $1000 less than an equally equipped 2008. (Base price increased $200, Premium Plus package reduced $1200.) I sent a note to Lexus asking if this pricing information was accurate. The last reply I received indicated that the Web site pricing is accurate.

John

In Canada the base model no longer has heated/ventilated front seats. The US base model is not available in Canada.

Are the base model seats heated but not ventilated? I had read that heated only (no ventilation) seats would be available in 2009.

John

In Canada the base model no longer has heated/ventilated front seats. The US base model is not available in Canada.

Are the base model seats heated but not ventilated? I had read that heated only (no ventilation) seats would be available in 2009.

John

Looks like the base car has heated seats. Having ventilated seats may seem frivolous but I quite appreciated them last summer.