'02 Rx300 Tow Package Module & Wire Harness...for Sale

allenshelley

Well, I researched and figured out exactly what I needed to get our 2002 RX300 ready to tow. I got everything, installed it, and then traded the car in...not too smart. But, before I traded it, I removed the "Power Converter Module" and wiring harness. I got it from Park Place Lexus and the "kit" came with everything you need except the actual frame mounted trailer hitch. It is Toyota part: 08921-48070I, decsription: RX300 Power Converter". In the box is the blue module that plugs into the factory socket in the "trunk" of the RX300 behind the spare, the cable that plugs into factory socket of the cable mounted in the black plastic box under spare on the exterior of the RX300, and installation instructions...everything just plugs into factory connectors. I still have the original box it came in. Anyway, I no longer have a need for this, so I am offering it for sale here before it goes on eBay...anyone interested?

Well, I researched and figured out exactly what I needed to get our 2002 RX300 ready to tow. I got everything, installed it, and then traded the car in...not too smart. But, before I traded it, I removed the "Power Converter Module" and wiring harness. I got it from Park Place Lexus and the "kit" came with everything you need except the actual frame mounted trailer hitch. It is Toyota part: 08921-48070I, decsription: RX300 Power Converter". In the box is the blue module that plugs into the factory socket in the "trunk" of the RX300 behind the spare, the cable that plugs into factory socket of the cable mounted in the black plastic box under spare on the exterior of the RX300, and installation instructions...everything just plugs into factory connectors. I still have the original box it came in. Anyway, I no longer have a need for this, so I am offering it for sale here before it goes on eBay...anyone interested?

Hey allenshelley,

I have 2003 RX-300 and can you take some pics and post or send them to my private email? Also, if you are willing to disclose where you are and how much you want for it, I will let you know my email address.

Thanks.

chris

• 8 years later...