06 Sc430 Dvd Navigation Map

rovais

I have a 06 SC430 DVD Navigation U20. 464210-0660 Data ver. 05.1 Does anyone know the latest DVD version I can purchase?

GEN 4 V7.1 is available

I have 09 RX350 with Nav. Can the disk from my o9 be inserted into my 05 SC Nav unit? In the 09 Nav unit it is a small pleasure not to have to hit the I AGREE button every time I start up.

Are you Tony from Hoosier Sprints/Midgets?

Thanks,

BBatts

I have 09 RX350 with Nav. Can the disk from my o9 be inserted into my 05 SC Nav unit? In the 09 Nav unit it is a small pleasure not to have to hit the I AGREE button every time I start up.

The two cars have different gen systems and so the discs are not interchangeable.

Also, the gen4 system found in your 05SC will still display the I Agree message even though you upgrade to 7.1.

The two cars have different gen systems and so the discs are not interchangeable.

Also, the gen4 system found in your 05SC will still display the I Agree message even though you upgrade to 7.1.

Step Hen is correct, you have 2 different units, gen 4 & gen 5 discs are not interchangeable