New Is350 Owner

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum, I've recently purchased a 2006 IS350 black/black, with the works. I felt that a fully loaded 06 was a better deal than a brand new one, given that the previous owned took very good care of it. I just wanted to say that so far I am very impressed with the car like most of you. I've been a manual tranny driver for almost 10 years, and this is the car that pried me away from it. :lol:

Bao

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum, I've recently purchased a 2006 IS350 black/black, with the works. I felt that a fully loaded 06 was a better deal than a brand new one, given that the previous owned took very good care of it. I just wanted to say that so far I am very impressed with the car like most of you. I've been a manual tranny driver for almost 10 years, and this is the car that pried me away from it. :lol:

Bao

Did you get the luxury package?

• 3 weeks later...

BUMP i too would like to know the differences :D thanks in advance

Sport Package... other than the suspension, not sure what the difference is... :huh:

Sport Package... other than the suspension, not sure what the difference is... :huh:

Eh don't worry about it just enjoy.

What's the different though, I'm curious.