2006 Gs430 Acc Cabin Filter

All I want is a ACC Cabin Filter for a 2006 GS430. One that uses an Activated Charcoal layer.

This has been nearly impossible to find. It seems hard enough to get even a normal cabin filter for one.

I'm seeing that NPN makes a charcoal filter, but I'm having a rough time purchasing one.....all the websites say they have it, then reject my order as out of stock when I try to buy one.

Kinda frustrating.

owners manual has the info. it's in the glove box. remove the T insert and you'll see a plastic opening. remove the cover and you'll see the filter. i paid $14 for mine.

All I want is a ACC Cabin Filter for a 2006 GS430. One that uses an Activated Charcoal layer.

This has been nearly impossible to find. It seems hard enough to get even a normal cabin filter for one.

I'm seeing that NPN makes a charcoal filter, but I'm having a rough time purchasing one.....all the websites say they have it, then reject my order as out of stock when I try to buy one.

Kinda frustrating.

owners manual has the info. it's in the glove box. remove the T insert and you'll see a plastic opening. remove the cover and you'll see the filter. i paid $14 for mine.

I don't think his dilemna is locating the filter in the cabin, I think the issue is that he cannot find the old style filters that used activated charcol as the odor eliminating agent. All the filters now are just a foam or cloth mesh to trap particles.

steviej

www.rockauto.com

WIX Part # 24511 $26.79

Charcoal Impregnated Cabin air Filter

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

I've gone to 2 other sites - autopartswarehouse and drivewire.com to see them "in stock" online, only to have my order REJECTED AS OUT OF STOCK when I go to purchase. This has been my most vexing issue.

www.rockauto.com

WIX Part # 24511 $26.79

Your order has shipped!

WIX 24511 Shipped

Carriers take up to 24 hours to update information on their web sites, so please don't worry if tracking results are not available immediately.

If you have questions about your order or you need to return parts or cores, please reply to this email, call 1-866-ROCKAUTO or visit http://www.rockauto.com/orderstatus/orderstatus.php .

Important Note: Please do not send parts back for any reason before obtaining return instructions! Parts do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.

Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

WOOHOO! IT SHIPPED! :D THANKS A LOT joeb427! :D :D :D

www.rockauto.com

WIX Part # 24511 $26.79

Your order has shipped!

WIX 24511 Shipped

Carriers take up to 24 hours to update information on their web sites, so please don't worry if tracking results are not available immediately.

If you have questions about your order or you need to return parts or cores, please reply to this email, call 1-866-ROCKAUTO or visit http://www.rockauto.com/orderstatus/orderstatus.php .

Important Note: Please do not send parts back for any reason before obtaining return instructions! Parts do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.

Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

WOOHOO! IT SHIPPED! :D THANKS A LOT joeb427! :D :D :D

My pleasure!

I use Rockauto alot.