Why Does Everyone Pick On My Poor Lexus...

BoaR

:(

First day I get the car, park it to run to the store and someone keys my back light. Few days later someone scratches the hell out of my trunk (looks like someone dragged grocery bags over it...as if they unloaded their car onto my trunk, then parked, then took the liberty of dragging the bags off into thier house...)

I just went out and someone ripped the trunk emblem right off during the night :cries:

Whats funny is Im near a grade school, none of the other cars are damaged from any of the thousands of kids that pass by all day... but I have a feeling its some effin old man that "yelled" at me for moving his recycling bin to the side as i was passing to load stuff into the car one day. came out screaming his head off not to move his bin and refused to listen to reason, and told me to park somewhere else to load up my car bah.

I find it funny that thousands of kids going by, I park on either side of the street and nothing happens... soon as im close to this guys house (now that I think about it) something happens to my damn lexus :angry:

Needless to say, im parked very far away from this frigger now and waiting on the replacement part from the dealership (-35 bucks). the guy even said that he gets a lot of calls for the logo's, because people always have them torn off bah.

So little love for our poor lexus' such jealousy ! :(

you know, I'm the type of person that will spend a million dollars just to get back at someone. More to show them the level of person they messed with <_<

I like your cement idea... but a bin only? heh

Just happens that I work around construction... and a cement mixer backing into his basement window is a very real "accidental" possibility. 6 tons of cement will be quite annoying to jackhammer out...

Bah some people eh ? no respect !

:(

First day I get the car, park it to run to the store and someone keys my back light. Few days later someone scratches the hell out of my trunk (looks like someone dragged grocery bags over it...as if they unloaded their car onto my trunk, then parked, then took the liberty of dragging the bags off into thier house...)

I just went out and someone ripped the trunk emblem right off during the night :cries:

Whats funny is Im near a grade school, none of the other cars are damaged from any of the thousands of kids that pass by all day... but I have a feeling its some effin old man that "yelled" at me for moving his recycling bin to the side as i was passing to load stuff into the car one day. came out screaming his head off not to move his bin and refused to listen to reason, and told me to park somewhere else to load up my car bah.

I find it funny that thousands of kids going by, I park on either side of the street and nothing happens... soon as im close to this guys house (now that I think about it) something happens to my damn lexus :angry:

Needless to say, im parked very far away from this frigger now and waiting on the replacement part from the dealership (-35 bucks). the guy even said that he gets a lot of calls for the logo's, because people always have them torn off bah.

So little love for our poor lexus' such jealousy ! :(

If that sort of thing happened to my lex, and I could prove who did it, I'd have no problem ripping him a new one(figuratively)....old geezer or not! And like you said, I'd go out of my way to "pay back" anyone who disrespects me or my property. Like the old saying goes "revenge is best served cold". I don't mind waiting a month, a year, or a decade for the right opportunity, but sooner or later, they are going to get what's coming to them! And the best part about waiting is, they've usually long forgotten about whatever they did to deserve retribution, so when it comes, it hits them like "WTF!!!".....sweet! :)

I'm not advocating physical violence against anyone for any reason, but sometimes ppl need to understand they can't just get away with that crap.

The sweetest story of vehicle revenge I've heard was from the brother of a girl I was dating back in the day. He was over at his sister's apartment complex and had parked his motorcycle in a parking spot up front. Well, apparently there was this guy in an old beat-up Chevy truck who was kind of the resident psycho of the complex (there's always at least one in every apartment complex) and had claimed that parking spot as 'his' parking spot, so when he saw the motorcycle (an older small displacement bike) in 'his' spot, he got out, apparently dented the gas tank with a hammer, then drug the bike off to the side so he could park his truck in the spot. When the brother came out and found his bike trashed, everyone pretty much knew who did it, but no one saw this guy do it, so they couldn't prove anything. So.... this brother came back to the apartment complex late that night, crawled under the truck, loosened the oil pan drain plug, then took it out quickly and put his finger over the hole so the oil wouldn't drain out. Then he took a thin household candle and 'screwed' it into the drain hole till tight, then snapped it off flush. The end result is the truck looks and starts fine with no leaking oil in the morning, but then when the truck owner drives it around for a while, the oil heats up, which then melts the candle, which would then come out and the guy's oil would spill out all over and his engine would seize... well, at least that's the idea. The brother said he followed up the next day and saw the dude's truck broken down on the side of the by-pass highway a few miles from the apartment complex.

I don't know if that all really went down, but it's a slick way to ruin some jack-!Removed!'s day/week/month.