Sc300 Performance Parts To Beat My Brothers Is300

Wooten27

im lookin to buy a sc300 with a 2jz engine,manual but im trying to hook it up with a cold air intake,headers,super grounding kit im not boosting it till later on tho but im trying to make it faster than my brothers silver is300 he has a intake,some OBX headerz,a apexi grounding kit, and tanar sway bars on the engine and in the trunk and i want to beat him sooo plz tell me wat to get WITHOUT BOOSTING IT

it varies i havent looked enough into it to give you an accurate price, but look around some places you can get a recalabrated one and if you send in yours as a core you get a pretty good discount, but like i said it varies from place to place and who is doing the work.

all i know is it is a good way to get more power to the wheels, it dosnt produce any more in the engine it just getis it to the wheels where you can acutaly use it.

Strip it. Remove the spare, back seat, some more luxury stuff, and change your spark plugs. The Torque converter will help also. How much power is your brother doing right now?

• 10 months later...
im lookin to buy a sc300 with a 2jz engine,manual but im trying to hook it up with a cold air intake,headers,super grounding kit im not boosting it till later on tho but im trying to make it faster than my brothers silver is300 he has a intake,some OBX headerz,a apexi grounding kit, and tanar sway bars on the engine and in the trunk and i want to beat him sooo plz tell me wat to get WITHOUT BOOSTING IT

your looking at dropping some money in it but the cheapest thing to do is to put an exhaust system and some headers on that which will give it around a 60 hp increase, one of the cheaper ways to get more hp and if you have enough you need a new torque converter. but for the exhaust and headers ur looking at well over 1.2k

Well if you like ClubLexus (Which I H-A-T-E) you will notice that according to everyone, "boost it and slam it" will solve ANYTHING and will beat Veyron's!!

No need to hate <3 CL. Ha It would help to tell how much your brothers car is putting out of right now.