Radio Changing By Itself

So this is a little strange but for about the last week (it has probably happened about 6-7 times)...my radio will change by itself, but only to the very next channel. For instance, if the radio is on 106.5 it will change to 106.7 and be all static or if it on 93.1 it will turn to 93.3 and be static. I am not hitting or touching ANY thing when this happens. At first I thought the ASL setting was on, but it was not, and then I thought it was happening when I went over bumps, but it has also happening on smooth surfaces. Does anyone have any clue what this is or has had the same thing happen?

So this is a little strange but for about the last week (it has probably happened about 6-7 times)...my radio will change by itself, but only to the very next channel. For instance, if the radio is on 106.5 it will change to 106.7 and be all static or if it on 93.1 it will turn to 93.3 and be static. I am not hitting or touching ANY thing when this happens. At first I thought the ASL setting was on, but it was not, and then I thought it was happening when I went over bumps, but it has also happening on smooth surfaces. Does anyone have any clue what this is or has had the same thing happen?

Does this happen when the car is on ACC when the radio is on ?

Does this happen when the car is on ACC when the radio is on ?

It happens when Im driving

Are you sure your not touching the up and down button on the steering wheel??

it started about a week ago and I am not touching the steering wheel control... I was actually just out and when I got into the car the radio was on a different station than what it was when I turned the car off...Im thinking its prob a circuit or something...