Door Speakers

I've been thinking of going for the Diamond Audio components when I overhaul the system again next year... with custom door panels... How are you satisfied with them and what amp are you using?

very much satisfied.......i switched to the d6's though as i was running the Diamond HP650 HEX Pro 6.5 and they can break the bank though i think the front/rear component set was over $1400.00 (installed) and thats getting them cheaply as my friends own the shop i think they retail for like 899.99 a set but you can find them for 700 or so if you lucky! . if u want a nice but cheaper one try the d3 or d6 line (can get d6 lines for like 300-400 so like 600-800 for the set TRUST ME well worth this). i am very satisfied with the d6 line im running now they not as good as the hp650's but im just not spending that kinda money again. i was running a memphis belle amp on it but i fried that (i've had it for years and the ppi amps i was using i didnt like to much so i got a eclipse amp and im still running that i forget which model its in my room so i will have to look! let me put it this way the d6's were so good i never even had a sub in my es300. they will be installed into my gs430 very soon when i get all my other audio stuff sorted out (i want siruis on my factory screen, my ipod control on my factory screen, dvd player,alpine steering controls,pioneer 12" yes i said 12" flat sub with custom box,etc etc im just trying to decide if i wanna use the alpine hub or some of the generic ones and then if i wanna put that money in the audio or motor)

brian

ouch 1400 installed... thats not a friend I would want... I'm probably gonna order the HP650 set for 700.... if and only if i do custom door panels, i have a set of Focal 165 K2P laying around and I may use those instead. I'm somewhat satisfied with my current set which is a little mismatched... 6.5" component infinity perfects upfront, Pioneer Premier 6.75" midrange woofers attached to a polk momo crossover and tweeter set in the rear. (i lost the tweeters from the Pioneer's) I'm still using the Soundstream VanGogh amps that i have although they are older they have very good s/n ratio's and run efficiently... I'm still in the planning phase here... I wish i could hear a set of those Diamonds though.

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=19440

um u do know thats 699.00 a SET not for the whole car you use a set up front and a set in the rear. i got the front and rear SETS and installed for 1400 thats a great deal! i do i have a speaker on the dash that has never been hooked up since i bought the car. it shall be soon!

brian

• 1 month later...
um u do know thats 699.00 a SET not for the whole car you use a set up front and a set in the rear. i got the front and rear SETS and installed for 1400 thats a great deal! i do i have a speaker on the dash that has never been hooked up since i bought the car. it shall be soon!

brian

ha ha ha your buddy robbed you what a friend ! or real what a sucker lmao! duck

brian

ha ha ha your buddy robbed you what a friend ! or real what a sucker lmao! duck

u r a moron. its 699 a set........msrp is 1099.00 A SET SO THAT WOULD BE OVER 2000.00 and i paid..... front set= 699.99 + rear set 699.99 plus installation 200-300 maybe more. so like i said and stand by its a great price and im happy with them. dude u probably cant even afford to put 1400 components in.....so stop talking when you dont know what u r talkin about

find them for cheaper u cant.....

Diamond Audio HP 650 $699.99 - www.WoofersEtc.com

Diamond Diamond HP650 6.5 Inch Component ... $689.99 - HomeBello

Diamond Audio HP650 - 6-1/2" 120W Component ... $699.00 - OnlineCarStereo.Com

take your crappy speakers and go on.......silly little newb