Heating System Sc300

gkalispell

My300 has an operating climate control head, at least it goes to hot on the screen. The air condition portion works fine but I can not get any heat out of it at all. The fluid tank is full to the full make. Is there a fuse or electronic feature that needs to be checked or any other system that I am missing?

There is an electronic valve that restricts hot water flow to the heater core. It is inline with the hoses going to the heater core. That could be bad or stuck.

Or, it could be that the heater core is clogged and not allowing fluid flow.

Also, the blend door under the dash may not be opening to allow hot air to flow into the cabin.

Tom

• 1 month later...
My300 has an operating climate control head, at least it goes to hot on the screen. The air condition portion works fine but I can not get any heat out of it at all. The fluid tank is full to the full make. Is there a fuse or electronic feature that needs to be checked or any other system that I am missing?

any luck on diagnosing and or fixing the problem...i have the exact same issue with my 93 sc300 and am trying to get any help possible.