Navigation Problem

hello everyone, I'm proud owner of my 2007 LS-460L, love it and never had any problem till last week, my navimap shows me wrong place, like if i am in down town NYC, map thinks I'm in uptown, yesterday i amost got lost, when i really needed to use navi, it was impossible because of this problem, i tryed to shot engine off for 10-15 minutes, without success, maube i need some kind of reset ? is anybody had this problem before? problem is i need to use navi early tomorrow and have no time to get dealership till Monday, please if anyone knows what to do thanks

You may want to set the correct position before you leave for your trip tomorrow when you are in a known location.

"Menu" -> Press "Setup"

Touch page down twice (page 3 of 3)

Press "Calibration"

Press "Position/Direction"

Touch the eight directional touch screen buttons to move the cursor to the desired point on the map.

Hopefully it will keep its location correct once you set its present location.

You may want to set the correct position before you leave for your trip tomorrow when you are in a known location.

"Menu" -> Press "Setup"

Touch page down twice (page 3 of 3)

Press "Calibration"

Press "Position/Direction"

Touch the eight directional touch screen buttons to move the cursor to the desired point on the map.

Hopefully it will keep its location correct once you set its present location.

thank you 'Step Hen' i will try that tomorrow, thank god my navi was working fine today and all day long map was showing me correct location, if its gonna happen again, then i will try your metod, thanks again