Post a few pics of your set up with :

Mfgr:

Rims:

Size:

Offset:

Tire Mfgr:

Tire Size:

suspension set up and amount of drop:

Only wheel setups and suspension setups on this cool? :) Now go get a pic and post it here!

I'll start:

post-42851-1221774081_thumb.jpgpost-42851-1221774129_thumb.jpg

Enkie's

ZR1

18x8's

40 mm offsets

Michlein Pilot Sport PS2

Tien CS coilovers with 1.5 (ish) inch drop all the way around

No rubbing or clearance issues.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice looking rims! You need a drop though. Those will look nice and flush when you do. Love the black and chrome on the blue! Good choice.

Lovin the red!!! Man, that took some Ka-Hoonahs! Gotta be brave!

But, my friend, you to have to

g

o

l

o

w

er to really set that look. Maybe just go with the Eibach pro kit and drop it just that inch. :rolleyes:

Lovin the red!!! Man, that took some Ka-Hoonahs! Gotta be brave!

But, my friend, you to have to

g

o

l

o

w

er to really set that look. Maybe just go with the Eibach pro kit and drop it just that inch. :rolleyes:

Thats the look I would like to have.. I heard Eibach is a great brand of suspension. The wheels come like that in the box. They are iodized. They also make blue and black lips.

• 3 weeks later...
Nice looking rims! You need a drop though. Those will look nice and flush when you do. Love the black and chrome on the blue! Good choice.

Thanks man I try :)

I don't really wanna drop it cuz I like how it rides now. If I did tho I would go H&R Sports like on my last car. Great springs for the money and imo feel way smoother than my old eibachs.

Bad thing about black rims is the fact that my 5% tint looks WAAAAY darker now :( cops beware lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

since this is the wheel setup topic i have a ? when the time eventually comes that i need new tires i want to up grade to a 255/??/ZR18

i already have rolled fenders on 225/40ZR18 cause they did rub with out. I can roll my fenders more.

now does anybody have any experience with this much tire? will they fit with rolled fenders or am i going to have to replace fenders?

i have dreamed of a wide body that does not take away from stock body lines such as cutting ,extending, and molding the stock wheel well 2"-3" making room for super wide like 19x12 in rear and 19x10 in front Volks (just a dream for now)

really looking for repliers with experience on this much tire but all comments are welcome... Thank you in advance

and come on im pretty shure everybody would like to know if this possible

• 2 weeks later...

Work emotion Cr Kai

My back rims are wider than my front

Tien coil

Seibon body kit

235/40zr18

Some rubbing

Sorry I don't know how to post picture new here to. Hope you can see on my profile picture.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...