02 Gs300 Radio Repair

I need to replace my lcd display on my 02 GS300, it is the standard AM/FM Cassette with multi disc player in the glovebox

anyone had any luck doing this?

or has anyone just decided to go with an aftermarket pioneer or kenwood cd/gps install?

thanks

I need to replace my lcd display on my 02 GS300, it is the standard AM/FM Cassette with multi disc player in the glovebox

or has anyone just decided to go with an aftermarket pioneer or kenwood cd/gps install?

thanks

I have brand new LCD's for your GS with install instructions if your interested.

thanks

I have brand new LCD's for your GS with install instructions if your interested.

dcfish,

i wanted to get pricing for your LCDs but it wont let me PM you. Can you contact me please? Thanks!

Abe

revlis240@aol.com

thanks

dcfish,

i wanted to get pricing for your LCDs but it wont let me PM you. Can you contact me please? Thanks!

Abe

revlis240@aol.com

:whistles: Check your messages :cheers:

thanks

Dcfish - I have the same problem with my LCD of my '99 GS300. Can you please provide me with a price as well? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

thanks

Dcfish - I have the same problem with my LCD of my '99 GS300. Can you please provide me with a price as well? Thanks!

DCFISH - can you advise me of cost and availibilty of 1999 GS300 LCD display for std pioneer radio,

thanks, jebco@mac.com

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

thanks

dcfish,

Abe

revlis240@aol.com

:whistles: Check your messages :cheers:

• 1 month later...

Hello to all.

Fairly new to the forum. I have a 2001 GS300 w/pioneer stereo and I am having the same problem with my radio display as well. It works fine, I can read the display however the backlighting it out. Any info on how to fix this or how to replace would be greatly appreciated. Thank you to all who reply in advance. And thank you to everyone for making this forum and this site what it is to all Lexus enthusiast. By far the best.

• 2 years later...