Ls430 20" Wheels

earldjjones

Does anyone have 20 inch wheels on their ls430? What kind of problems (if any) have you had and how long have you had them. Big wheel haters need not reply with all the reasons you despise upgraded wheel and tire packages. Just asking to hear from members who have had experience with 20"s.

• 4 weeks later...
Does anyone have 20 inch wheels on their ls430? What kind of problems (if any) have you had and how long have you had them. Big wheel haters need not reply with all the reasons you despise upgraded wheel and tire packages. Just asking to hear from members who have had experience with 20"s.

I have a set on my 05 LS. I don't have any problems. I had them on my 96 LS400 then I sold it and kept the wheels. Toyo Proxes 4 tires (245-35-20). No rubbing, balancing issues or alignment problems. You just have to be careful with potholes.

I'd go with 225-35-20 on a 20x8.5 for that stretched look. B)

I had 20" wheels on my old 91 LS.

Expect a drop in MPG, and slight dip in power since 20" wheels will generally be MUCH heavier than your small stockies.

I'd personally steer clear of chrome, but that's just MY $0.02 :D