Sway Bar For Ls400

VMF

Hey Brooklyn, Maybe the reason you can't find one is because the LS is already prefect? I dunno, I put one on a Chevy I had and am going to get another for my 92 Caprice which needs one. They have tons of old Caprices at the junkyard that have them. The one I actually bought for my other Chevy, I took off a Oldsmobile or Pontiac and it fit.

Seeing as how I have had my LS to 130 before, I don't really think I would expect much improvement. Whaddya think V?

i think it might help, when i was turning at 40-50 mph into exits on a highway i really felt a need for it. whole car was like benting a lil bit. and i noticed that a couple of times. also when i change lanes on 90-110 mph it feels like a car is on ice for less then a sec.

i dont know why it is different with your car. i know lots people who compained about this. spesically at high speed above 90. try to quickly change line and you might feel it too.

As I drove from Newark to Syracuse last night, I went through sewveral tight corners at my usual speed. I don't notice any lean or icy feel, just a rock firm grip. I use to notice what you mentioned before I had my front torsion bars replaced (I think they called it struts at Lexus). After that, it is sweet. The only thing I still don't like is the seats. So uncomfortable on a long trip.