2007 Es350 With Ul Package

saabkyle04

This is my 2007 ES350 with the Ultra Luxury package. These photos were taken after I clay barred, waxed, and polished the car. I also fully detailed the interior like leather cleaning/conditioning, spot removal, etc. I also detailed the engine bay! Comments on it are greatly appreciated :D

Thanks everyone,

Kyle

post-68371-1221412008_thumb.jpg

post-68371-1221412137_thumb.jpg

post-68371-1221412172_thumb.jpg

post-68371-1221412214_thumb.jpg

post-68371-1221412301_thumb.jpg

post-68371-1221412444_thumb.jpg

Lookin good!

Those clear plastic mats look awful though. Lexus sells rubber mats that fit and look nice...JMHO

haha I know I know, the front ones are starting to turn really yellow :/ especially the drivers mat! I like the look of just having carpet but I don't want to take a chance messing up the carpet itself. I would like to get the Lexus mats but the dealer told me that it would be abt $120!!! I think that's a little high for mats but idk, what do you think?? I just put my car in a car show at my school, Campbell University and I took them out and it looked so good :P BTW, I won the class for best modern!! Another win for Lexus :D

I paid $200 for custom high pile mats for my car so I'm probably not too good a person to ask lol.

Look ar www.sewellpartsonline.com and use code "clublexus" when you sign out, just pretend I didn't tell you that ;p;. You can buy the OEM rubber mats for less than $120, I have them and they're really nice.

They also make custom fitted clear plastic mats to go over your carpet mats.

Its not just the yellowing, its the fact that they don't fit.

I paid $200 for custom high pile mats for my car so I'm probably not too good a person to ask lol.

Look ar www.sewellpartsonline.com and use code "clublexus" when you sign out, just pretend I didn't tell you that ;p;. You can buy the OEM rubber mats for less than $120, I have them and they're really nice.

They also make custom fitted clear plastic mats to go over your carpet mats.

Its not just the yellowing, its the fact that they don't fit.

Thanks a lot, that's awesome! I have seen those mats before and those are the ones that I am wanting to get and you definitely cannot beat the price, it's like 50 dollars cheaper :P However, I would like to see some pics of an ES that has them, preferably with my interior color lol, just so I can see how they'd look for sure. I'm hoping to get the mats and hopefully the OEM spoiler for christmas :D

I have them on mine (only use them in the winter) and they look great, OEM so fitment is perfect and they use the stock mat anchors on the floor. My interior is black though, so it won't tell you much.

• 3 weeks later...

Last week we picked up our Pebble Beach Truffle Mica '08 ES350. I noticed the car did not have the Winter Floor mats. While my wife was signing the papers I went to the parts dept and bought the Lexus mats for $119. The guy in the parts dept even installed the ,mats for me. I have the ivory interior and they look great. They are an exact fit and worth the money.

• 2 months later...
Lookin good!

Those clear plastic mats look awful though. Lexus sells rubber mats that fit and look nice...JMHO

haha I know I know, the front ones are starting to turn really yellow :/ especially the drivers mat! I like the look of just having carpet but I don't want to take a chance messing up the carpet itself. I would like to get the Lexus mats but the dealer told me that it would be abt $120!!! I think that's a little high for mats but idk, what do you think?? I just put my car in a car show at my school, Campbell University and I took them out and it looked so good :P BTW, I won the class for best modern!! Another win for Lexus :D

$80.00 dollars each for LX470 and IS350 on EBAY from Park Place Lexus Of Grapevine, Texas!! You other guys got ripped off!