Texas Flood

scottmcc

Ive sneezed more brain cells than the people who drive through that use.

I know i have definately killed more in one night! Tequila is a !Removed!... :lol: DONT EAT THE WORM!!

Why would you drive a car with as much electronics as an LS through water like that...if i had to guess i would say another 3 inches and hes hydrolocked...

$12000 is alot to spend on an engine change for stupidity.

Ouch. Hope it has air ride. Height HI! Height HI!

Ive sneezed more brain cells than the people who drive through that use.

I know i have definately killed more in one night! Tequila is a !Removed!... :lol: DONT EAT THE WORM!!

Why would you drive a car with as much electronics as an LS through water like that...if i had to guess i would say another 3 inches and hes hydrolocked...

$12000 is alot to spend on an engine change for stupidity.

Ever been in a storm like that? Sometimes you have no choice. if he's evacuating his car would be ruined if he left it behind anyways...

Yup, and the air intake is above the headlights anyhow. It is not a bottom breathing car like a pontiac or others.

Ever been in a storm like that? Sometimes you have no choice. if he's evacuating his car would be ruined if he left it behind anyways...

Yup, and the air intake is above the headlights anyhow. It is not a bottom breathing car like a pontiac or others.

But the alternator isn't. Looks like the Taurus in front has gone throught the deepest part and it's below his bumper, so I guess they all got lucky this time.

I got stuck in a somewhat similar situation. It was a heavy downpour and I was in rush hour, in a line of cars, in a small town where the lights had gone out and the storm drains couldn't handle the volume of water coming down. I could see a few stalled cars ahead or me, the traffic wasn't moving and the water was rising. So I did a U turn and drove into a gas bar that had a couple of spots on their pavement that weren't flooded. That's where I parked and waited until the rain stopped and the flood started to subside. By the end of it, on my way out, I counted 6 cars stalled on that street and about another half dozen on other streets in the downtown. Even so, I had to turn around another 3 or 4 times because the streets were still flooded. Got lucky that time.