Anyone See / Own A 2009 Rx400h Yet?

I'm not wanting to have to talk to those crazy sales people. I know some of the 2009 Toyota hybrids have been delivered, but haven't yet seen / heard anything yet regarding the 400h. I'd really like to see what the dash looks like on the 2009, now that the SKS is finally integrated (supposedly) into it. Anybody?

Edit:

Wow, it's been 24 hours, & nothing ... where's all those folks that absolutely have to get the latest & greatest? :P

I purchased a 2008 400h when the sales person stated that there would be no "2009 400h". This was in April of 2008, the next 400h would be the 2010 model released minimally next spring or fall of 2009.

That's correct. I was told the same thing. Not many RX400h's around in my area. I bought mine while it was still on the boat. Picking

it up tomorrow. Matador Red/Ivory, NV, PT, HH, FT, WU, TO, Preferred Accessory Package. :D

I'm not wanting to have to talk to those crazy sales people. I know some of the 2009 Toyota hybrids have been delivered, but haven't yet seen / heard anything yet regarding the 400h. I'd really like to see what the dash looks like on the 2009, now that the SKS is finally integrated (supposedly) into it. Anybody?

Edit:

Wow, it's been 24 hours, & nothing ... where's all those folks that absolutely have to get the latest & greatest? :P

I talked to the Lexus Dealer in my area just a week ago and like the others posted, I was told there would be no 2009 RX 400h, and that there would be a 2010 version redesign released in the Fall of 2009 and/or with deliveries not untill the spring of 2010.

:geek:

Edit:

I talked to the Lexus Dealer in my area just a week ago and like the others posted, I was told there would be no 2009 RX 400h, and that there would be a 2010 version redesign released in the Fall of 2009 and/or with deliveries not untill the spring of 2010.

:geek:

I heard a different story from the dealer. They said the redesigned 2010 RX 350 will be on sale on Feb/Mar 2009, and RX400h will be on May/June 2009. The new RX400h will increase 30 in horsepower, but more efficient than the current one (probably 1 or 2 MPG).

Wow, I've never heard of a dealer 'skipping' a year. So then, will they just keep making 2008's in the mean time? Until the early 2010's arrive? Or will the story heard by i.L.L.2007 pan out to be the real deal?

SOMEONE, it's not that uncommon to skip a model year. Before I bought my RX400h, I was looking at the 2007 Murano, they gave me $4,500 off MSRP for the 2007 models, and would not produce 2008 models. They instead just jumped to the 2009 redesigned Murano that we see today. I off course did not buy the Murano :-).

Speaking of redesigned RX, anyone see them yet? Are they similar to those spy pics we saw a few month ago.

http://jalopnik.com/tag/2010-lexus-rx350/

The caption says it RX350, but the fog lights are rounded, and it looks like the hybrid today.