What Kind Of Tint For My 95 White Sc300?

leshenko

i just recently purchased a white 95 sc300 with 116k miles on it for about $4400, and am looking to get tint on it as well as new projector headlights/ tail lights. what do you think a good % tint on a white sc300 would be?

In my opinion, since I have a pearl white SC400, the darker the better. Since the car is white, black tint looks great. Although it's hard to find such a dark tint that isn't illegal...

i just recently purchased a white 95 sc300 with 116k miles on it for about $4400, and am looking to get tint on it as well as new projector headlights/ tail lights. what do you think a good % tint on a white sc300 would be?

In my opinion, since I have a pearl white SC400, the darker the better. Since the car is white, black tint looks great. Although it's hard to find such a dark tint that isn't illegal...

yea i was thinking the same thing, but i dont know if i wanna keep getting pulled over for illegal tint, but i agree it would look nicer with darker tint

yea i was thinking the same thing, but i dont know if i wanna keep getting pulled over for illegal tint, but i agree it would look nicer with darker tint

That would pose a problem. I live in a 1.3 Million+ city, so I'm thinking the cops should have some more serious issues to be looking out for.

im waiting till winter when there is a price drop in tint, i plan on 35% up front (legal limit in TX) then on the small rear windows doing a limo of about 5 or 10, then the back probaly around 15 (dark but not to the point where its hard to see out of at night) all of which is perfectly legal on TX,

I as well have the pearl white so im going with the darkest i can get away with.

im waiting till winter when there is a price drop in tint, i plan on 35% up front (legal limit in TX) then on the small rear windows doing a limo of about 5 or 10, then the back probaly around 15 (dark but not to the point where its hard to see out of at night) all of which is perfectly legal on TX,

I as well have the pearl white so im going with the darkest i can get away with.

There are so many places to have window tint installed here in San Antonio, Tx, It's hard to know who's reputable and will live up to their warranties. I was planning on the same percent tint you're going for.

yea im up in oklahoma for school but im from the dallas area, there is a place there that i got my old car done and my family has had a few done before, a good rule of thumb is go with a place that has been around for a while (my place over 13 years) if its a good place it will last the bad ones usualy dont,

but its not just the place you have to make sure you go with a good tine, like make sure it isnt a dyed film

I believe 35% is the limit in VA. I know of a guy who has a 40%(yes, it exists) which is what I did on my SC, but I did it all around(no brow)

it's dark and the cops usually don't bother me.