96 Sc400 Rad Fit Into 92 Sc400

DangerG

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone knows if a 96 sc400 radiator fit into a 92 sc400... I have a daily driver which is the 92 but i bought a 96 parts car...I called the dealership and they dont recommend it because it is a different part number but the engine i believe is the same.. would anybody like to shed some light!!!

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone knows if a 96 sc400 radiator fit into a 92 sc400... I have a daily driver which is the 92 but i bought a 96 parts car...I called the dealership and they dont recommend it because it is a different part number but the engine i believe is the same.. would anybody like to shed some light!!!

I have a 1992 SC, and I have used the radiator out of my 1995 SC parts car. It runs perfect, but I will tell you that the A/C line mounted on the front of the radiator had to be altered. The A/C lines didn't use the same bolt, and my step dad had to cut and weld to fix (very easy job he told me)