Want To Buy The Is350 2009

bund

Hi everyone,

I'm looking into the IS350 + premium plus (with 18'inch wheels) + Navi/ML packages and wanted to know if it's worth going for the ML option and the 18'inch wheels? Also, if I'm assuming this car with all these packages will not be available at the dealer so I'll have to place an order with them. I have a few questions and would really appreciate if you could help me out here:

1. How many days/months am I looking at before I can get the IS? Does it take a long time for the order to come?

2. Does the dealer give out a loaner car during this period?

3. Also, is edmunds a reliable source to get the pricing information?

4. If I want a really good deal, is it advisable to go through the internet pricing dept. or is it better to negotiate when at the dealer?

5. Lastly, I'm also looking into BMW 328 (they got a face lift for 2009), just wondering how would you compare the IS350 with that car? would you choose the IS over the BMW?

Thank you.

Hi everyone,

I'm looking into the IS350 + premium plus (with 18'inch wheels) + Navi/ML packages and wanted to know if it's worth going for the ML option and the 18'inch wheels? Also, if I'm assuming this car with all these packages will not be available at the dealer so I'll have to place an order with them. I have a few questions and would really appreciate if you could help me out here:

1. How many days/months am I looking at before I can get the IS? Does it take a long time for the order to come?

2. Does the dealer give out a loaner car during this period?

3. Also, is edmunds a reliable source to get the pricing information?

4. If I want a really good deal, is it advisable to go through the internet pricing dept. or is it better to negotiate when at the dealer?

5. Lastly, I'm also looking into BMW 328 (they got a face lift for 2009), just wondering how would you compare the IS350 with that car? would you choose the IS over the BMW?

Thank you.

The particualr model you want is a very popular combination and you should be able to find without special ordering. As for pricing there is a thread here with all the pricing and options pricing. Right now, is a good time to buy an '08 so dealing with the internet mgr or a salesperson probably doesn't matter. As for the BMW...if you want speed the 350 will DUST the 328! If you want more luxury, refinement, and creature comforts, than get the 350. If you prefer more driver feel and interaction than BMW. Drive both and I am sure you will get the IS350