Vibration At A Particular Speed

Ok..My 2006 GS 430 is about 23K in mileage. I got no problem at all the last month. Since I had that wheel alignment..when I was driving between 75 and 80 mph, the steering wheel vibrating a lot. My gf sits on the passenger's seat and she can feel it. I took it back for re-alignment..and still the same problem occur. What should I do guys?

Thanks

Ok..My 2006 GS 430 is about 23K in mileage. I got no problem at all the last month. Since I had that wheel alignment..when I was driving between 75 and 80 mph, the steering wheel vibrating a lot. My gf sits on the passenger's seat and she can feel it. I took it back for re-alignment..and still the same problem occur. What should I do guys?

Thanks

Discuss the problem to the shop doing the alignment. Ask them to reimburse you for an alignment from a second shop or the dealership if it alleviates you problem. Either way I would take it to a different shop.

Try this at home. Swap the front wheels for the back wheels. If the vibration continues but you don't feel it in the steering wheel then a wheel that was up front and now up back may be out of round At that point I would have the wheels checked for balance. You might have hit a pothole or bent a rim since last month.

steviej