K & N Air Filter

saabkyle04

My friend just put in a cold air intake into his mazda 3 and he was joking around with me that I should put like an air filter or something in mine hahaha, I looked at him like he was crazy LOL. What's everyone's opinion on this? Has anyone put one and would like to share? I'm sure it would void out the warranty which would be really dumb hahaha!! i don't have any plans on getting one but I am curious to what everyone says about it.

I just looked on the K and N website and they offer a replacement filter for the ES350 and they guarantee that it will not void the warranty! Would this be a good investment???

Sure its a good investment. Although the airflow isnt that much difference (only at high rpms) its a lot cleaner and you never have to buy a new air filter again.

Downsides are that you have to clean it and oil it yourself.

I know the charts claim a drop in K&N will dramatically increase airflow, but they compare their product to a dirty filter so..