Rx330 License Plate Lights Replacement

brooks

• 3 weeks later...

That's good! You don't mind posting up some information on how you went about it? I know someone else asked this question in the modifications forum but no one replied to it (or was it you? lol) ;)

• 1 month later...
After months searching over the internet for information how to change my RX330 lisence plate light. I tumbled into this link which show you how to replace them. It a luxury car which i didn't want to do anything before i have solid information. SO here is the link, hope it help!

http://rides.webshots.com/album/554082094tcIhLR

that looks hard, I want to put LEDs in their like on the new Lexus's. Is it just me or does anyone else miss the days when changing a light bulb meant using a philips head and some Wd to loosen the screws.

• 4 weeks later...
After months searching over the internet for information how to change my RX330 lisence plate light. I tumbled into this link which show you how to replace them. It a luxury car which i didn't want to do anything before i have solid information. SO here is the link, hope it help!

http://rides.webshots.com/album/554082094tcIhLR

that looks hard, I want to put LEDs in their like on the new Lexus's. Is it just me or does anyone else miss the days when changing a light bulb meant using a philips head and some Wd to loosen the screws.

Did anyone change to the new style LED lights yet? How did it go?

It's really not that hard to do. Start at one end of the uncarpeted plastic hatch cover, then firmly pry it open. There are 10 insert tabs that are holding the cover on. You can use a flash light to see where the tabs are. Once you get one end about a quarter of the way off, you can stick your hand in the hole & push down on the cover to make it easier to push the tabs off. Just continue until all the tabs are out of the insert holes. It may seem like you will damage the cover when you first start on the end but just be firm as you pry it open. Once the cover is off, it's very simple to change out the bulbs. If the led don't light up the first time, just reverse the polarity. Very easy.