H.i.d Light Output

HunterXRen

Hello All,

I am currently looking for new HID bulbs for my is. I want them to be around 6000K, but i am not quite sure which brand to get. Are there any suggestions of a good brand with nice color. Thanks.

6000K ? what do you mean? You can buy whole bunch of nu cars man.

For such amount you can buy an IS-F and can take out those HID bulbs and put in yours tooo ;)

Hello All,

I am currently looking for new HID bulbs for my is. I want them to be around 6000K, but i am not quite sure which brand to get. Are there any suggestions of a good brand with nice color. Thanks.

6000K ? what do you mean? You can buy whole bunch of nu cars man.

For such amount you can buy an IS-F and can take out those HID bulbs and put in yours tooo ;)

6000k refers to the color... he's not talking about the price.... lots of places sell decent made in china kits around my way, but its hit or miss with many online vendors... this vendor is pretty good and they sell good stuff, try them out... they've got a sale going on right now.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=377976

I know it links to that other forum, but the coupon code is on that forum...

I pay about $90 for my kits in NY.

Sorry for replying so late, i forgot i posted here. I was referring to 6000K as the kelvin rating for the lights. Thanks for the reply everyone.

I think people also had forgotten that you placed any queries :) After I think 2-3 days I jumped in with some silly reply and thats when everybody jump in.

Sure this forum is meaningful in all senses but no non-sense :)