Looking For A Front Lip

Lex3486

I wanna know where to get one of those lips for the front that I keep seein everywhere. Any ideas? Also, to anyone that has purchased the Tsunami body kit - can you buy just the skirts and rear bumper w/o buying the front bumper too? Thanks.

post-7-1071949476.jpg

About the headlights; those are stock 95-96 headlights. They have a smoked-chrome shroud around the projectors and 3 horizontal lines across the lens, as opposed to a chrome shroud and no lines on the 92-94 models. The amber reflectors have been removed on that particular car, but those headlights are stock. Should be easy enough to find; just look around. My mom's 96 ES has em and I swapped em out onto my 93 (chrome lights) and I thought the chrome looked better on the black than the smoked did, IMHO. ;)

They make body kits out of plastic?

I know ureathane is a version of plastic but isn't abs really hard and brittle.

it is made of fibreglass with a mugen style for the corners . i can't say which car as i took various peices of others and molded it together . I have a supplier who makes body kits in fibreglass so he always has damaged materials.It is just one big jigsaw puzzle.

Hey sk, I knew it looked like a mugen lip... There are replica lips on ebay for the Accord that go for around 60 or 70.. I thought that's what you had. The one you have looks pretty good though, I wouldn't mind doing a lip like that sometime down the road, after my drop/rims. :) :cheers: