2005 Lexus Rx 330 Stock Wheels. Can You Help Me

Jaywylze

Im looking for someone with aftermarket rims on their lexus RX 330 and willing to sell me their stock alloy rx 330 wheels for a good price. Or whats the best way i can find the wheels without having to buy them from Lexus ( rediculous prices) or from online stores selling per wheel. Anyone have wheels they would be interested in selling me or any input?

Thanks.

Im looking for someone with aftermarket rims on their lexus RX 330 and willing to sell me their stock alloy rx 330 wheels for a good price. Or whats the best way i can find the wheels without having to buy them from Lexus ( rediculous prices) or from online stores selling per wheel. Anyone have wheels they would be interested in selling me or any input?

Thanks.

Call around to junkyards. Look in the yellow pages under salvage or used auto parts.

Thanks! I actually like the satin look better, but the chromes look nice on the black (if I keep both wheels and vehicle clean) :).

One thing I can note, there was a guy here in the Portland area that was selling a set of used factory satin RX330 wheels (no tires) on Craigslist a while back, and he wanted $800 for the set of 4. Now, that's pretty steep in price when one can go to eBay and get a full set of NEW look-a-likes with a factory fit for ~$500. Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=380059646767

Email Gabe at info@cpwinc.com.

I'm just about to order a set of silver oem 5 spoke rims. Cheapest I found so far. Actually less than the look al ikes.

Tell him you got the info from Sam and he will probably give you the same price. Don't want to post it here since I haven't asked his permission.