Trustworthy Sites

I know i ask more questions then give answers but i do appreciate any help....anyway i wanted to ask if parts.com or trademotion.com are trust worthy sites to buy from and if anybody knows of any other sites where i can buy new/used parts from. I know your probably thinking "d@mn this guy needs to just look through the different threads and find his own answers" but beleive me i have like irontoad yea i know i can trust them i ordered from them before. also if any other lexus models are interchangeable as far as parts go with the 92 sc400 (yea i know the soarer and supra are interchangeable in some cases, i looked through the treads and already found that out)

I know i ask more questions then give answers but i do appreciate any help....anyway i wanted to ask if parts.com or trademotion.com are trust worthy sites to buy from and if anybody knows of any other sites where i can buy new/used parts from. I know your probably thinking "d@mn this guy needs to just look through the different threads and find his own answers" but beleive me i have like irontoad yea i know i can trust them i ordered from them before. also if any other lexus models are interchangeable as far as parts go with the 92 sc400 (yea i know the soarer and supra are interchangeable in some cases, i looked through the treads and already found that out)

I recommend you take a look at eBay....lots of Lexus parts bought and sold there. Some are individuals, and some are nation-wide parts locating companies (salvage yards). Good for comparison, anyway. Just do a search for Lexus parts, or for a specific part you are looking for.

Parts.com I haven't dealt with in the past but Carparts.com I have. I've also dealt with Keystone and Summit Racing Equipment, and can only suggest you visit them.