Sc400 Outrunning Gustav...

These damn hurricanes. My parents live in Daytona, and I know they're scared to death of them after Katrina. Fay just dumped tons of water on them, too. I'm glad you guys were able to get out in plenty of time. Let's hope by some miracle this thing fizzles out.

Hey everyone, thankyou for all of the caring comments! We safely made it to Hattiesburg, Miss. and now are just waiting to find out whether or not we will have a home left..... ....you see where the projected path is, the eye is passing right to the west of where we live by about 15 miles......"the perfect storm"

Lethal,

Stay safe and keep your family safe as well, remember, you can ALWAYS rebuild a house. You and your family however are irreplaceable !

Michael

We are ok up here, so far, there are a ton of tornado warnings popping up, i really wish i was home protecting everything, but its not worth it. Looks like we are going back to nothing.

yeah man. I hope everything went well with you, your family and your home. hurricanes getting worse every year. Our prayers are with you.

Thanks buddy, right now we are contemplating even going home right now, as much as we want to, there are 3 tropical storms rushing in behind gustav! 2 for sure are gonna be hurricanes that will enter the gulf..... :angry: <_<