Does Anyone Know What This Symbol Means?

lexsin4304

I'm gonna try to explain this the best way i can.lol. there is a symbol that comes on that sorta looks like a roman building with pillars and a roof. i don't have a manual so i don't know what this means. i've been searching all over the internet trying to find an answer. if anyone knows what that means, plz let me know.

As 1990 says, your low on coolant or as Python says your sensor is malfunctioning. Check the level in your expansion tank. If it's low, check for obvious signs of overflow at the cap area. If there's none there, then your leak is elsewhere. Leak could be external in which case you should be able to spot the location, or it could be internal in which case you should check your oil for traces. You could also be burning it which would show up on your plugs and in your exhaust. Leaks can happen for numerous reasons, lots of information available to readup. Let us know what turns up.

Yes, mine is always illuminated too, but the coolant level is always FULL. I have a faulty sensor, but cannot bring myself to pay $90. for a new one and cannot find a used one. :rolleyes:

90LS400, I might have a spare one. Send me a PM if interested.

• 1 month later...
I'm gonna try to explain this the best way i can.lol. there is a symbol that comes on that sorta looks like a roman building with pillars and a roof. i don't have a manual so i don't know what this means. i've been searching all over the internet trying to find an answer. if anyone knows what that means, plz let me know.

You need anti-freeze. Just had to add some yesterday.