Going To Purchase A 2006 Gs430.....

...hello guys; i've been in the market for a new car and i'm hooked on getting a 2006 GS430 (can't afford a new one) and i've been searching around and have been seeing the price on these cars between 30-32k. has anyone gotten a better deal than that?

how many miles? you must be looking at something with 40-50k

...hello guys; i've been in the market for a new car and i'm hooked on getting a 2006 GS430 (can't afford a new one) and i've been searching around and have been seeing the price on these cars between 30-32k. has anyone gotten a better deal than that?

how many miles? you must be looking at something with 40-50k

little bit less. i've found 3 GS's with around 33k to 45k on the clock.

• 3 weeks later...

Please see this link

http://tinyurl.com/2006GS430onEBAY

prices on EBAY are a good indicator of what they are selling for.. MOST of them are off leases. ie. 3 year leases.. ending now. hence they are priced from 28 to 40 K. range.

I think they are a terrific deal.. if you look the 2006 G300 is priced like 1-2 K lesser for same mileage.

I think the reason is most folks are shying away from 8 cyl. and also folks who can afford GS430. are rich enough to buy them new.

and the GS300 , I assume is relatively less expensive to maintain.

That brings me to another question, can someone extrapolate about the maintenance costs from 50k 2006 to say 100K and 4 more years on the 2006 GS430. We know that lexuses hold much better than BMW and Merc for maintenance costs? Do you folks who own such models buy additional warranty ?

Hi,

I got my GS430, Silver and Chrome 2 months ago for $31,990 in Costa Mesa, CA with 23,000 miles.

It has been a GREAT car. I've had it checked out and my mechanics have agreed - great condition!

You can find good deals. Search around.

My dealer was www.nashauto.com

They buy from the exact same Toyota/Lexus auction that the Official Lexus dealers buy from.

My car was a lease car that was well taken car of. Make use of carfax and common sense. Look around. Compare.

You can EASILY get a 2006 GS for 29-32k with low mileage and great condition.