04 Gx470 Cpo Or 06 Gx470 Cpo?

chlexus

MY dealer has 04 and 06 Gx470 CPO at the lot. Both have around 35k miles and similar options, 04 is $2000 cheaper. But 06 still has 2 years original manufacture's warranty, 04's warranty is expired but has CPO warranty. Which one is batter to choose? Any ideas? Thanks.

Do both the 06 and 04 have the extended warranty? Secondly, this is your preference whether gas prices is a determining factor. If so, go for the 04 since it does not have the VVt-i engine yet and thus DOES NOT REQUIRE premium 91 gasoline. If gas isn't an issue and you want the VVt-i engine, go for the 2006.

If the 06 does NOT have the extended warranty (since you mentioned it still has 2 years left on the factory warranty, but if it's CPO usually they SHOULD extend the warranty even if it still has remaining factory warranty) then you should go for the 2004 unit.

Hope that helps! ;)

Thank you. What else is the difference between 2004 and 2006?

Do both the 06 and 04 have the extended warranty? Secondly, this is your preference whether gas prices is a determining factor. If so, go for the 04 since it does not have the VVt-i engine yet and thus DOES NOT REQUIRE premium 91 gasoline. If gas isn't an issue and you want the VVt-i engine, go for the 2006.

If the 06 does NOT have the extended warranty (since you mentioned it still has 2 years left on the factory warranty, but if it's CPO usually they SHOULD extend the warranty even if it still has remaining factory warranty) then you should go for the 2004 unit.

Hope that helps! ;)

Minor other things. They added an aux input jack on the 06s that the 04s dont have, but the 06s don't have the rear audio system (if your car does not have the rear entertainment system). Aside from engine differences and that, that's pretty much it. Well supposidly they fixed the clunk for good on the 06, but some members still have the clunk on 06s and newer.

If interseted I have a 2008 GX470 fully loaded with 10K miles on her.

I will be putting her up for sale next week.

Perfect shape with many extra's.

Xenon upgrade, Lexus iPod interface, clear bra, front window tint, hitch, rear DVD, 3rd row seats etc.

I have also upgraded the wheels and tires, the OEM wheels have snow tires on them.

I have a bad habit of not keeping cars more than 1-2 years.

If interested just call.

541-954-4144

John

In Oregon