Bridgestone Turanzas

es30014

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you click on the link, & scroll to the bottom.....you will see an icon on the bottom right hand side that says "next" there are 4 pages total in that link & the conti premiums are on the 3rd page. et me know if your still having trouble. B)

:cheers:

I did find the contipremiums because if you click show all continental tires when you are viewing the continentals it will show you those.........and the contipremiers got better ratings than the contipremiums.....I'm think I'm sticking w/ contipremiers

• 3 weeks later...

Well, not exactly. Bridgestone and Firestone merged a few years back, one doesn't own the other they became an new joint entity, BridgestoneFirestone.

Bridgestone tires aren't bad, niether are Firestones. They both make some of the best and most well regarded performance tires in the world. Like any company though, the budget product is the least impressive and thats what we've got.

Every tire maker has there good & bad models. A lot of apprehension over the Ford Explorer issue. For the type of cars both myself & my soon to be wife drive....Bridgestone & Firestone will not be getting business from us anytime soon. I either stick with Toyo (Proxes TPS's) or a good Michelin for my better half. Falken tires did extremely well in the latest Consumer Reports tire ratings! Came in first in the Performance touring all season category! :blink: go figure! :lol:

:cheers:

Michelin is a great tire, I have them on my Explorer (mine never had Firestones ;) ) but they're SO expensive and I'm not certain they're really worth the price.

I'm going to replace my Bridgies with Continental ContiPremierContacts. Never had Contis before but they come highly reccomended and they're $85 each as opposed to a $130 Michelin.