Nakamichi Amp For 92sc400

jpaulmac

anyone selling a nakamichi amp that I can buy? unfortunately my amp broke and dont know what to do. need sounds in my car please. HELP

mine is busted also. does your head unit turn on without the amp? Plus are you blowing the radio fuse under the hood or kick panel?

anyone selling a nakamichi amp that I can buy? unfortunately my amp broke and dont know what to do. need sounds in my car please. HELP

mine is busted also. does your head unit turn on without the amp? Plus are you blowing the radio fuse under the hood or kick panel?

yes it turns on but no sound. fuse keep blowin off too so i dont know what to do. did you do something with your radio yet?

yes it turns on but no sound. fuse keep blowin off too so i dont know what to do. did you do something with your radio yet?

No I haven't done anything it's the second radio for this car, I am going to try to find either a used one, or someone who could fix this one, the last thing would be to buy an aftermrket and intigrate it into the system.

If you haven't already had a look on eBay, I'd suggest you check it out first; a lot of Lexus parts and accessories are bought and sold there. There are several national surplus aouto parts clearinghouses doing business on eBay that will locate the part you need, along with many individuals selling parts there. Do a "Lexus amplifier, or Nakamichi amp." search, etc, and see what turns up. If you don't see it today, check back in a couple days - there is lots of turnover. Hope this helps....good luck on your search - I've seen Nakamichi amps for sale out there in the past few months.

• 2 weeks later...

Go ahead and have it rebuilt at FCSR (Factory Car Stereo Repair) in FL. Then you can let me know how they did. That way if they screw it up, it's your money lost.. :D I can already tell you to not go with ATE in TN. I found them on Ebay. While the amp is working again, the sound quality is just plain Jane. Real regular. Gutless... I hate them!! :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...