Check Out My New Grill And Exhaust Pics

Nice job :) .. especially like the look of the new exhaust ... please just for peace of mind tell me it doesnt sound like a bee on steroids...lol..J/K..looks good and I know those hitches can be a pain..really can be if the bolts have been on long enough to sieze from the weather beating they take from being underneath. :angry:

thanks, and yea they were seized and stripped...but one side was bent over from a tow or something. and no is doesn't sound like a bee on steroids lol (trust me..i would have taken it off the day i got it if it did!) its got a nice low tone to it.

-preston

thanks, and yea they were seized and stripped...but one side was bent over from a tow or something. and no is doesn't sound like a bee on steroids lol (trust me..i would have taken it off the day i got it if it did!) its got a nice low tone to it.

-preston

Good deal ... looks good... very nice looking car. B)

looks good. my hitch was easy. i just used qa air impact to loosen them and then hand unscrewed them. now getting the bolts back in that hung my exhaust sucked but it was ok i did it at my buddies valvoline so i could get under the car. dont even know why i had a hitch on mine. couldn't tow much mine was a small hitch

brian