Need Help With Crunched '91

mebush

Greetings all,

I have a '91 ls 400 that met the rear end of a Suburban. Am having trouble finding structural parts such as the upper radiator support. Any suggestions? Also if anyone had a white hood and fenders in good shape I would be very interested. I am trying to put the car back together for the grocery getter since I bought a '99 with 36,000 miles on it as a replacement and cringe at the thought of it sitting in a Walmart parking lot.

Try an auto wrecker or salvage yard. I know of one of the largest one's here in Canada that I can give you but I have no idea what any of the shipping charges would be.

E-bay is another possibility.

:cheers:

Greetings all,

I have a '91 ls 400 that met the rear end of a Suburban. Am having trouble finding structural parts such as the upper radiator support. Any suggestions? Also if anyone had a white hood and fenders in good shape I would be very interested. I am trying to put the car back together for the grocery getter since I bought a '99 with 36,000 miles on it as a replacement and cringe at the thought of it sitting in a Walmart parking lot.

www.taprecycling.com ;)

As long as the rear tires will hold air you can have it towed to the nearest scrap metal yard. They usually pay well over what the towing bill is.

If I were planning to scrap it I wouldn't be looking for parts now would I..................................