Sign in to follow this  
Ericat53

Wtb '92 Ls400 Pioneer Radio W/cd Control

I am looking for the head unit for my '92 Ls400. It has to be Pioneer, and it has to have the cd control buttons. I have the 6-disc changer in the trunk. Works, of course, is a must!! :lol: Please reply or email me if you have one, or know where I can get one. Thanks :D

I've got the radio from my '94 LS400. I has the buttons for the CD control, though my car didn't have a cd changer when I bought it. I can take pictures if you're interested.

I would like to see the pics because I'm not sure if the '94 radio will fit in '92. Thanks!

the 94 radio doesnt work in a 92. the 93 94 pioneer system ls400 radio p1609 (id number on the cassette flap door has reduced power and cannot push the 92 speakers. theb radio you are looking for has p626 on the cassette flap door. i will email you for a source of the radio.

I have that radio in my car, im planning on taking it out. Would you still be intreseted? i know some places can sell it for about $300-$500 dollars from salvage yards. Mine also has the CD changer so it has the controls on the radio.I also have a '92. Let me know if your still interested. If you make a descent offer i will include the shipping myself(USPS Priority Mail). I was thinking about $200even.

All buttons work and screen is in good condition

Thanks,

Steve

Sign in to follow this