Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil

mnesbit

It wasn't meant to be disrespectful or sarcastic at all, I simply said that was fine as long as you realize the manufacturer specifies that you should not do specifically what you were doing.

Just because you state you run an extended interval doesn't mean you realize that Lexus specifically states that you should not increase intervals when using synthetic oils in their cars, they say that exactly in a disclaimer. Other manufacturers don't say that.

Thanks for the help blacktop...lmao...offer one suggestion and now im doomed...lmao... how can you go wrong with guys talking cars with pizza and beer... that is almost unAmerican.. :P

That's exactly the problem! Once you start with the pizza and beer you are doomed to want it forever. :D Then this happens:

pizza_cartoon_2.jpg

The synthetic vs. dino has been beaten to death......especially on this site. :rolleyes: Just do a search for a laugh. ;) I'm

getting to old to argue the pro's & con's.

:cheers:

Freak, I concur 100%. Oil threads are so beat I don't even know why I read them anymore, Bad habit I guess.