Need To Turn On/off The Key A Few Time To Start Engine?

Recently I got an issue of starting the engine. Sometime after turning on the key, the car has little response. I've checked that the battery is OK though.

I need to turn off and take out the key, and turn on the key again. Turning key off and on 2 times, 3 times or more (randomly), the engine is on.

Not sure the ignition switch, or starter got issue? Look like the problem is a little bit rare after I read and searched the forum.

I look forward to your comments.

Thanks in advance.

it could be a number of things it just depends on how it reacts when you try to start it clicking, just dead, ringing, buzzing, it could be a short bad connection bad starter, does it turnover at all on the first click? could be plugs, alternator, bad fuse, even a malfunction alarm system. My friends acura rl has a problem with the alarm and it defaults sometimes he has to turn the key 3 times in a row off, on for the engine to even be affected. Be specific what exactly does it do?