Is This A Good Trade?

JPJ2007

Hey guys!

Well I found this great forum and really look forward to getting on here more often if I get this car.

I wanted to know your opinions.

I have a 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

155k miles and not sure how much is left

******Edited by Moderator**********

Here are some pictures of my Eclipse.

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs31/i/2008/215..._by_JPJ2007.jpg

I have the chance to trade for a

1994 Lexus SC300

175k on car, 70k on rebuild

He is selling for 4k but wants to trade me bad

GOOD:

Really straight for the most part (see BAD section)

18" American Racing wheels w/ new tires

Leather Interior

2JZ n/a

Runs AWESOME

Baller Status

BAD:

Passenger rear 1/4 panel, previous owner scraped up against somthin. Really not much damage.

Back seat leather has tear

Here are some pictures.

SD531097.jpg

SD531098.jpg

SD531099.jpg

SD531100.jpg

SD531102.jpg

CIMG1005.jpg

CIMG1008.jpg

CIMG1009.jpg

CIMG1010.jpg

CIMG1012.jpg

It needs a lil bit of work but I have been looking to upgrade to luxery and I think this is my ticket.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks!!!

Hey guys!

Well I found this great forum and really look forward to getting on here more often if I get this car.

I wanted to know your opinions.

I have a 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

155k miles and not sure how much is left

I have the chance to trade for a

1994 Lexus SC300

175k on car, 70k on rebuild

He is selling for 4k but wants to trade me bad

GOOD:

Really straight for the most part (see BAD section)

18" American Racing wheels w/ new tires

Leather Interior

2JZ n/a

Runs AWESOME

Baller Status

BAD:

Passenger rear 1/4 panel, previous owner scraped up against somthin. Really not much damage.

Back seat leather has tear

Here are some pictures.

SD531097.jpg

It needs a lil bit of work but I have been looking to upgrade to luxery and I think this is my ticket.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks!!!

:o :o :o WHAT ARE YOU DOING BRO JUMP ON IT AND DONT LOOK BACK THE CHANGE YOU # WHE YOU HAVE HIS CAR!!! YOUVE GOTTA BE GIDDING ME!THE SC IS A LOT MORE CARE THEN THE LEMON YOU GOT NOW! DONT GET MAD ITS THE TRUTH! THEN MITSU THING DONT LAST VERYLOND YOU LUCKY ITS STILL KICKIN! TRADE FAST TRADE HAPPY ! THE BEST THING YOURE EVER GONNA DO! TRUST ME HOMIE :chairshot: :chairshot: :chairshot:

Your GSX would only be worth keeping if it was a '99 with the 6-bolt Cyclone 4G63 (had one, VERY fast), otherwise i have to agree with the above said, go for the SC!

^^^^^^^ What he said ^^^^^^^

Okay. This is my opinion.

From the surface pics you're showing of the SC looks okay to buy, but you need to tell us whether it is mechanically sound. Also how much rust is on the car, and why was the engine rebuilt?

If you don't care, then go ahead and consider buying it. I would still suggest having it mechanically checkout by a trusted mechanic or a toyota/Lexus Dealer. Remember you're investing into your buy.

I agree get it checked out whe I bought my SC400 I spent around $120 at a local lexus dealer an they did a 150+ point inspection the same as they do on the preowned cars they resale there. They will tell you exactly whats wrong with it hopefully for you will get the same report as mine. Also looking at the pic of the sub in the back looks like there has been water damage?(not a big interior person) get a carfax report dude.

AND if it all works out cars fine :cheers: Welcome to the family!

i 100% agree on everybody here. I own a 92 all stock no mods from top to bottom has 204189 exact miles and still kickin no body damage everything works but the stupid radio (Nakamichi amp blown) You will love this car dude.

You should get that Amp Replaced. PM "DCFish" see if he can find one for you, otherwise give one of these junk yards a call and see if they have one that can be shipped to you. Funny, i someone else was asking about this Amp issue on another post.

http://www.automotix.net/partshotline-lexu...o-requests.html