Switching Out The Stock Radio For Navigation System

Hi everyone, I have a question, I just bought my first Lexus, a 2003 ES300, I was wondering if there was a way that if I could find a navigation system from maybe a junked es300, could it be put in mine, or if the dealer is able to get a new one and approximately how much it would cost?

Hi everyone, I have a question, I just bought my first Lexus, a 2003 ES300, I was wondering if there was a way that if I could find a navigation system from maybe a junked es300, could it be put in mine, or if the dealer is able to get a new one and approximately how much it would cost?

I have the same question, I have a 2006 ES 330 I have a CD changer I'm looking to add Nav + Parking senors any idea the best route to go about this?? I'm sure I can go to the dealer ship but I have a feeling they are going to charge an arm and a leg. If I order the parts OEM is this something that I could find some one to install for a desent price? Would I save alot or should I just pay the dealership to do it? Any help would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...

I have the same question, I have a 2006 ES 330 I have a CD changer I'm looking to add Nav + Parking senors any idea the best route to go about this?? I'm sure I can go to the dealer ship but I have a feeling they are going to charge an arm and a leg. If I order the parts OEM is this something that I could find some one to install for a desent price? Would I save alot or should I just pay the dealership to do it? Any help would be appreciated.

I will be curious to find out more about this as well.

#1 A dealer will not have/install a OEM nav in a non nav car. I will look to see if I have navs for you guys with the wiring harness and rear view camera.

I would suggest giving this place a call for OEM equipment.

http://www.oemvalue.com/request/toyotanavALLINSTOCK.htm

Otherwise look at the Eclipse AVN nav systems - Eclipse/Denso basically the same, Eclipse software/interface identical to OEM. The newer Eclipse models will offer you HD radio/Bluetooth/Backupcamera/Video out/Satellite radio/Ipod interface options vs. the pretty limited options with the OEM nav units.

Do you still have any of the nav units? I have a 2006 ES 330. With CD/Tape Deck. Looking to upgrade with a Nav/Sat radio

Do you still have any of the nav units? I have a 2006 ES 330. With CD/Tape Deck. Looking to upgrade with a Nav/Sat radio

Yes, What's your email ?

Yes, What's your email ?

yahoo

jamesharhi