18" Bbs Wheels On A 2000 Ls400

cmshoot

I have a 2000 LS400 Platinum Edition with the factory 16" rims. I've been offered a smokin' deal on some 18" BBS rims and Perelli tires to go on it, and I'm not sure I wanted to go that big.

Who here has 18" wheels on their 2000 LS400? What have you found are the good and bad with 'em?

Can anyone post some pics of their 2000 LS400 with 18" wheels on it?

Thanks

Do you know what the bolt pattern & offset of the BBS wheels are? That would help & you might also want to try a search in the LS forums.....I'm sure there are several members with 18's + on their LS.

:cheers:

Just got off the phone with my buddy. He is a dealer for BBS and Pirelli. He has a set of 4 17" BBS CH wheels to fit my Lexus, as well as a set of identical 18" wheels. Both sets are used but in great shape, they have Pirellis on 'em with less than 400 miles. I'm not sure on the exact Pirelli models they are. I'll be going to look at 'em next week.

He said that I can have 'em for $150 per wheel/tire pair ($600 for all 4), that's for 17" or 18".

I'm trying to figure out if I should go with the 17" or 18" set. I wasn't planning on going as large as 18", but I wanted to see some pics to see how they looked.

I'll take pics of 17" and 18" wheels on the LS400, if y'all have 'em.

I appreciate any help y'all can give me.

Disregard, guys. I pulled up a picture on Tirerack.com of my Lexus with the 18" BBS CH wheels on it. They look pretty sharp.

The tire are Pirelli P-Zero Rossos. So, a set of 4 18" BBS CH wheels with Pirelli P-Zero Rossos for $600 even. Not too shabby!

Thanks

Turns out the 18" wheels he had were a slightly different bolt pattern and wouldn't fit. I ended up with the 17" BBS CH wheels with a set of brand new Pirelli P-Zerp Rosso 235/45ZR-17's, they still had the stickers on 'em. Charged me a total of $520 for all 4 wheels & tires.

I should have 'em mounted up in a few days, and I'll post pics.

Turns out the 18" wheels he had were a slightly different bolt pattern and wouldn't fit. I ended up with the 17" BBS CH wheels with a set of brand new Pirelli P-Zerp Rosso 235/45ZR-17's, they still had the stickers on 'em. Charged me a total of $520 for all 4 wheels & tires.

I should have 'em mounted up in a few days, and I'll post pics.

Good if you would I would also like to know what the 18"s did to your speed o'meter..lol... the reading... if it is enough to have the computer adjusted. TIA

• 2 weeks later...